December 17, 2010

1938 Map of San Leandro



This 1938 map of San Leandro is from the San Leandro Classified Business Directory and Buyer's Guide. Note that the southern boundary of the City doesn't extend to the current location of San Leandro High School, Palma Plaza, or Bayfair Center and the western boundary doesn't extend to San Leandro Bay. Some of the street names shown on the map have since changed: Ward St. is now West Estudillo, Orpheus St. is now Teagarden, Saunders St. is now West Juana, and Broadmore is now Broadmoor.

Posted by Mike Katz-Lacabe at December 17, 2010 7:48 PM | TrackBack
Comments
Post a comment









Remember personal info?